? servers

? players online

CS:GO Pick Up Players (sorry if repeat)

• Content Count:  1030

Hey guys! Long time no see!

My friends and I play CS:GO competitively -- not for cash or anything, just enjoy serious team play. The only problem is that only 2-3 of us are available to play at once. Is there a place where you can find serious players to join your lobby to play? I know I can add people that I have played with, but I don't want to harass them to join?

Also, if any of you are in similar situations, add me on Steam and send me a message to let me know that you're somewhat interested! My steam ID for account lookup is dskovensky. I will add you to a folder in my friends list and ask if you are want to play if we need a player. Our ranks are between gold 4 and Master Guardian 2.

Again, sorry if this is a repeat thread -- I have not been as active on the forums lately as I would like to be.

Edited by Danno

• Content Count:  16

I'm Gold Nova Mastef if you guys are playing at that rank. Other than that check if there is still an IRC channel for ringers. I do know however we have quite a lot of higher ranked people who are always open for both matchmaking and inhouse games.

Reply to Thread