? servers

? players online

life suuuucks

• Content Count:  1406

Been working 7 days a week now for a while and its starting to get to me. Fell asleep on my way to NH on Monday and hit a truck with my wagon. Low speed crash and it only poked a hole in my bumper cover, because I hit the tow hitch/ball. I need a new job/jobs... 4ish hours of sleep a night because of insomnia makes for bad days...

• Content Count:  8383

Isn't there some labor laws that falls under having being worked that hard? 7 days a week seems a bit much, are you a truck driver or something?

• Content Count:  1406

Isn't there some labor laws that falls under having being worked that hard? 7 days a week seems a bit much, are you a truck driver or something?

Im a broke mofo trying to pay for a wedding, house, vet bills, ect. 2 days are kinda my fault because they are off the books but with out that extra money I wouldnt be able to pay rent.

• Content Count:  3740

Maybe start searching for a new job/career path, glassdoor.com is a great website to get information on companies, positions in those companies, and how much they pay.

• Content Count:  4960

Paying off a mortgage here..

Half my wage is gone each month on that alone :/

Living with my parents to downsize payments and get free food etc until I saved a lot to move out.

Good luck man, i wouldn't be able to work at different jobs, but I normally do 50+ hours a week :(

Reply to Thread