? servers

? players online

Week 2 Scrim Tourney Results

• Content Count:  6242

Ok I need to first preface this with we had a scheduling conflict and we had to re-arrange the matches so we could keep things moving.

Both lil shits and Try Hard had individual scheduling issues with their scheduled opponents. As SG Badmins and Bring Back Dan had not played each other yet, we moved up their later scheduled match to this week and they played. I've told the 2 teams who did not play this week, to try to get it in this week. I've also advised all teams to not wait for me to tell them to play, if you haven't played a game that isn't "scheduled" for 2 weeks down the road but can play it now, to go for it. This will keep things moving and hopefully when we do have scheduling issues we can try to get ahead of the schedule in other games.

So now that we got that out of the way, on to the results.

SG Badmins beat Bring Back Dan 2-0

Team Peanut Daycare beat Team Cakes 2-0

The standings as of today are:

Team Peanut Daycare 4-0

Bring Back Dan 2-2

SG Badmins 2-2

lil shits 1-1

Team Cakes 1-3

Try Hard 0-2

If teams want to continue by the schedule next week's games are scheduled as such:

SG Badmins - Team Cakes

lil shits - Try Hard

Bring Back Dan - Team Peanut Daycare

However if scheduling conflicts arise they can play a team that they have on the schedule later. We just need to get at least 1 match finished each week, lil shits and Try Hard will need to catch up as soon as they can.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread