? servers

? players online

Taking a vacation @ the end of this year

• Content Count:  11501

Sup everyone

I plan on taking a vacation at the end of the year, sometime between December - February for about 6-8 weeks. I'm gonna be (hopefully) be going to Hawaii, Japan, Guam, Australia, a few other countries around that area, and I'm going to be spending a decent amount of time in Europe. I'm going to be flying to London, Germany Italy, Spain, and maybe Greece...as far as Europe goes. However I want to take a train around and visit a decent amount of countries while I'm in Europe, possibly even go to Ireland as well. Looking for some tips from you guys that live in these areas. Money isn't a problem, so I'm looking to ride around and do some cool shit, and party pretty heavily. Tips would be appreciated, stuff to do, etc. If you live somewhere I'm going and want to get fucked up and party, let me know as well lol. Also, same goes for people on the East Coast USA. I'm gonna be out there for a little bit as well, and want some fun shit to do. I've got like two months of vacation time to burn and need to do it big. Possibly Canada.

thanks

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4123

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmtPVhr1Q2sClub milano in italy is a hot spot.

Tip: If you go to italy watch out for the gypsies there, they steal, carry your money in a wrap around under your shirt. My best friend got robbed there by them. They carry babies and bump in to you and reach under to steal.

Edited by Veggie
added

• Content Count:  501

Australia is super fun I think you'll really enjoy it, the only tip I have is watch out for the sun but if you're going towards the end of the year you'll be fine. Sydney is always good to visit, the harbor is beautiful, Port Jackson, Bondi Beach, Uluru and you can never go wrong with visiting the Twelve Apostles.

• Content Count:  562

and maybe Greece...as far as Europe goes. However I want to take a train around and visit a decent amount of countries while I'm in Europe, possibly even go to Ireland as well. L

thanks

id be really cautious about greece, as seeing they are poor as fuck, if you happend to go there, bring some extra cash. it might turn out to save you.

i wish you a good vacation bro :d

• Content Count:  11501

Where on the east coast would you be?

I don't know entirely yet. DC, New York, Pennsylvania, Boston, Virginia...all a few places I want to visit. Might head further south to georgia and / or Florida area. I don't know yet. I definitely want to go see niagra falls though & go to a Yankee game

Reply to Thread