? servers

? players online

Wimbledon 2008

• Content Count:  6712

Er you Americans have no excuse not to like this sport, although since Sampras retired and Roddick didn't get past 2nd seed (and then dropped) you could be a little unhappy :001_tt2:

Wimbledon is well, the biggest tournament of the year and this year has been great. A lot of the top seeds, especially in the womens have fallen and there have been some epic games.

Possibly the best game I ever saw, Andy Murray v Richard Gasquet yesterday.

From 2 sets down and 5-4 down (Gasquet serving to win match) Andy Murray went on to win in an amazing 5 set victory. Can't wait to see Murray v Nadal, I'm hoping Murray goes all the way :001_tt1:

• Content Count:  138

I'm not normally a massive Tennis fan, but like to watch the British players when Wimbledon comes on.

Murray game was brilliant last night, that shot to win the tie break in the 3rd, how in Gods name he got to that...

I think Murray could beat nadal actually, he's always done quite well against him in the past, and is playing the best tennis of his career.

Would be suprised if he lost in 3 anyway.

• Content Count:  4263

Nadal is top of his game, i can'#t see Murray winning, i think this is the furthest Murray has got before at Wimbledon, he hasn't made it past the quarter finals at any of the opens either :p

Yup this is the furthest he's ever come, but he's only been in the senior game for around 2 or 3 years.

Furthest achieved records are there to be broken too :thumbup:

Nadal may well beat him, but he'll give him a game.

• Content Count:  4473

lol, I actually care about this sport because I play tennis. :rlol:

I have been a Federer fan since 03 (or maybe 02) I think.

I think/hope Nadal wins and gets to the finals so Federer can get revenge and beat him again on grass. Shut Nadal's punk ass up.

Reply to Thread