? servers

? players online

Wimbledon 2008

• Content Count:  1938

I went to the US Open two years ago. It was pretty cool since a lot of the seating is very close to the courts.

I used to play tennis myself during highschool

UMCNltgrs1U

• Content Count:  4263

I think part of it was Nadal is playing really well at the moment.

But yeah, Murray is only 20, and his fitness has always been an issue, but he's looke d a lot better and fitter this year

• Content Count:  138

I think Murray is 21, with Nadal at only 22. His only hope for a career of major tournament wins is Nadal is near to his peak now, whilst Murray can still improve a lot.

Nadal played well yes, but unforced errors by Murray was far too high.

That must of been really hard to predict mate lol, the two best male players, and 2 of the best female players.

Can you tell me the lottery numbers?

• Content Count:  580

Rat;65717']That must of been really hard to predict mate lol, the two best male players, and 2 of the best female players.

Can you tell me the lottery numbers?

Nah...it's just that tennis is too predictable lol , it's the same people every year making the finals. It's been Federer - Nadal in the finals for Wimbledon a lot lately the last couple of years.

I think that's largely due to the way the pointing system is, you can't really get shock results when you need to win 4 times to get a bloody point. And then 6 of those at the least for a set.

So in a men's game the underdog needs to win a minimum of 72 times, if your not as good as your opponent, it ain't gonna happen unless he makes A LOT of mistakes.

• Content Count:  6712

Are you guys serious???

There has been many upsets this year. Not so much in the mens game, but in the womens the top 4 went out before the quarters I believe.

Yes Federer and Nadal made it but they are in a league of their own. It is the same in all sports, its either Man Utd or Chelsea for the EPL, Ferrari or Mclaren for Formula One, Tiger Woods (not now though) in golf.

There is hardly any sports where there isn't a "best player" who is most likely to win a lot of things, if that was the case it would be a luck game.

Reply to Thread