? servers

? players online

Jailbreak Vents

• Content Count:  1730

I'm incline towards the CTs side on this entering the vent is kos always so if he killed you it wouldn't be a freekill if something like that happens again just stand outside the bent and say I'm not allowed to go in there or something so then if he kills you for not following orders it would be a freekill but either way what the CT did was a douche bag move

and yes all vents are KOS

Not at all baiting. Baiting is when a CT is putting himself in a situation where death is inevitable (so to speak).

Vents are always KOS. From what you said he told you it was okay to follow him. He didn't exactly order you to enter. As retro said, in that situation you should just stand outside the vent. If he kills you for not entering then it's free kill.

If he tells you it's OK to be in there, then he should follow his own order, regardless if it's KOS or not. If he kills you then that's his fault since he ALLOWED YOU to be in there.

To be a bit more specific, if he says "Go in the vents" then fuck him, but if he said 'Go X' and you use a vent as a shortcut, you shouldn't have done that.

Pretty much the quotes here. Also, has anyone noticed that common sense seems to be extinct on PB?

In all simplicity; Do not go into KOS (Kill On Sight) areas.

Pretty much all CT areas are automatically KOS. I do not even enter armory as a T, even when I ask my Last Request to be Shot For Shot since it is basically giving a CT the excuse to kill me and I don't want that by common sense.

On the matter about vents and a CT asking to follow through one; pretty much do not do it since the vents are KOS areas and this applies to the ones too that are next to doors. :rolleyes: *yes, eyes rolling*

What comes to the teleports, any other type of teleports than the one on clouds is KOS. I'm talking about the one on clouds from Main Cell area to the "Activity Area" is actually required to really play the map and restricting the use of that is in all honesty stupid/douche bag thing to do. I would understand the restriction for going back to Main Cell area but Not to the area where Climb/Cage/Basketball etc are. Yet again I would say that use of common sense is recommended but then again, Like I said, it seems to be extinct on our Daycare that we call PB.

• Content Count:  2238

Pretty much the quotes here. Also, has anyone noticed that common sense seems to be extinct on PB?

In all simplicity; Do not go into KOS (Kill On Sight) areas.

Pretty much all CT areas are automatically KOS. I do not even enter armory as a T, even when I ask my Last Request to be Shot For Shot since it is basically giving a CT the excuse to kill me and I don't want that by common sense.

On the matter about vents and a CT asking to follow through one; pretty much do not do it since the vents are KOS areas and this applies to the ones too that are next to doors. :rolleyes: *yes, eyes rolling*

What comes to the teleports, any other type of teleports than the one on clouds is KOS. I'm talking about the one on clouds from Main Cell area to the "Activity Area" is actually required to really play the map and restricting the use of that is in all honesty stupid/douche bag thing to do. I would understand the restriction for going back to Main Cell area but Not to the area where Climb/Cage/Basketball etc are. Yet again I would say that use of common sense is recommended but then again, Like I said, it seems to be extinct on our Daycare that we call PB.

Stop bringing up teleports. This goes for everyone. It's not what OP was about, and we just keep going into further circles of nothing new being said.

As for topic, the original question dealt with the CT ordering a T to follow him, then going through a vent (from what I'm reading that pretty much led nowhere of importance) and then killed him for following the order. We agree, douche move. But the way I look at it, again, is the CT is in the wrong here because he's clearly just giving the douche order so he can get the kill either way.

end of story, lock topic pls.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.