? servers

? players online

Jailbreak Vents

• Content Count:  192

sorry, let me clarify he was in the vent, i was staring at him and he said "stylez follow me then turns around and keeps going in once i entered vent he turned at me and just shot me down" he was deff want me inside those vents but the rules kinda went both ways. he didn't say "stylez follow me in vents or here but he was defiantly telling me to follow him in those vents.

EDIT: i'm pretty sure if i had video footage, he would of been banned lol

Edited by Stylez

• Content Count:  2589

sorry, let me clarify he was in the vent, i was staring at him and he said "stylez follow me then turns around and keeps going in once i entered vent he turned at me and just shot me down" he was deff want me inside those vents but the rules kinda went both ways. he didn't say "stylez follow me in vents or here but he was defiantly telling me to follow him in those vents.

EDIT: i'm pretty sure if i had video footage, he would of been banned lol

Not sure if he'd be banned for one time Freekill, but then again not my call.

Anyway, given that situation, going by technicality, he didn't order you into the vent. I could be seen either way but regardless, a really doucheuy move and that being said, I still would have punished him. In a way it can be related to the "all Ts are now funions (however the hell you spell it) incident that got a guy banned before. He was obviously trying to get you killed.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3462

If he tells you it's OK to be in there, then he should follow his own order, regardless if it's KOS or not. If he kills you then that's his fault since he ALLOWED YOU to be in there.

To be a bit more specific, if he says "Go in the vents" then fuck him, but if he said 'Go X' and you use a vent as a shortcut, you shouldn't have done that.

Edited by Nuclear Onion

If he tells you it's OK to be in there, then he should follow his own order, regardless if it's KOS or not. If he kills you then that's his fault since he ALLOWED YOU to be in there.

To be a bit more specific, if he says "Go in the vents" then fuck him, but if he said 'Go X' and you use a vent as a shortcut, you shouldn't have done that.

it looks like we have some conflicts with other Admins with different views. So far the way you put it was exactly what happened. He told me i was allowed in there by looking at me in vents and said "stylez follow me" then turns around and i follow. as i went in he turned around and killed me stating "vents are kos" just like the rules state.

So either way i'm going to die for either entering vents when a warden told me it's okay since vents are always kos or i'm going to die for not following orders.

looks like to me that this was just a flaw to freekill me without getting into trouble.

• Content Count:  2589

i Have a question to add this is it kos to knife a vent but not to go to this I wasnt sure so most of the time i just let it go but i was just wondering

you're only kos if oyu enter the vent

Not entirely lupin. Obviously entering the vent is KOS. But if I CT specifically says do not break the vent and doing so is KOS, then that's a different story. But by default, breaking a vent isn't KOS.

I would like Onion to clarify what I just said tho, as IMO kos'ing for breaking a vent is a little much.

it looks like we have some conflicts with other Admins with different views. So far the way you put it was exactly what happened. He told me i was allowed in there by looking at me in vents and said "stylez follow me" then turns around and i follow. as i went in he turned around and killed me stating "vents are kos" just like the rules state.

So either way i'm going to die for either entering vents when a warden told me it's okay since vents are always kos or i'm going to die for not following orders.

looks like to me that this was just a flaw to freekill me without getting into trouble.

Not too much conflict, myself and Retro were the only other admins to post and we pretty much agreed. Only difference in what Onion said was that him allowing you to enter vent with him, made it not auto KOS for that CT. Regardless, the CT freekilled.

But yes, in that situation either way you would have died in that situation, which is why I still stand by what I said about punishing the CT if I was there for purposely trying to get you killed.

• Like 1
Edited by Goku
Quoted and responded to stylez

Not entirely lupin. Obviously entering the vent is KOS. But if I CT specifically says do not break the vent and doing so is KOS, then that's a different story. But by default, breaking a vent isn't KOS.

I would like Onion to clarify what I just said tho, as IMO kos'ing for breaking a vent is a little much.

Not too much conflict, myself and Retro were the only other admins to post and we pretty much agreed. Only difference in what Onion said was that him allowing you to enter vent with him, made it not auto KOS for that CT. Regardless, the CT freekilled.

But yes, in that situation either way you would have died in that situation, which is why I still stand by what I said about punishing the CT if I was there for purposely trying to get you killed.

makes since :p

• Content Count:  3056

There's never been a rule about breaking vents warrants any type of action from the CTs unless they specifically tell you not to do it, at least from my time of playing PB.

On the main question I agree with Goku/Onion, he didn't tell you to actually enter the vent but just to follow him, so it's not really a freekill, however still a pretty douchy thing.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.