? servers

? players online

Your last week alive

• Content Count:  1349

Most likely suicide*.

I don't believe in an afterlife, therefore if I'm right I won't be conscious after I'm dead. If that's the case then I won't be able to regret what I didn't do for a week. I can't take the experiences with me, so there's no point in carrying them around for a week only to lose them.

When your death is inevitable and assured all the fun has been sucked out of life and there's no reason to continue.

* I could be on the verge of an Einstein/Newton type discovery, assuming everyone else wasn't about to die as well, I'd continue to work on that for a week.

• Content Count:  2433

I'd have sex. All day longs. Or I'd just get on a shuttle and fly off into the moon, maybe pull of an Armageddon.

Me, though... that's a very good question. I'd go traveling around the world to various war sites, battlefields, holy sites, and famous places like Washington DC, the Aleutian Islands, Oahu, Normandy, Jerusalem, Rome, the Vatican, Bastogne, London, Paris, and Tokyo. I'd then deeply think about my life and what goals I have and haven't accomplished and how much good and bad I've done in the short time I've been on Earth. I'd then make my amends with God and clear my soul and conscience of sins so I could die peacefully, unafraid of death and looking forward to the afterlife.

Would there be enough time for that? I mean, we all have a long list of amends to make, if you know what I mean. :partydance:

• Content Count:  138

I'd probably panic for a day or two, and achieve pretty much **** all.

Would attempt to in no particular order:

1. Get Pissed.

2. Have a shit on Anfield.

3. Break the land speed record in my 1.2 Clio through the centre of Liverpool.

4. See how fast I can run into a wall, before going through it.

5. Go on a mass rape spree.

6. Steal a major airlines plane and fly it into Wayne rooney's house.

I'd hope to get them all done, the police are unlikely to be on duty.

Reply to Thread