? servers

? players online

Your last week alive

• Content Count:  6712

So I got this idea from Taylor who asked what you would do if a meteor was going to hit Earth. So you have 1 week to do anything you want to do, what is it?? (please don't say no1 rank in Escape server :scared:)

Er.....I would spend my life savings on some massive holiday where I could do epic things....skydiving,maybe some skiing I dunno. Then in my final hour death rampage ftw

• Content Count:  6242

First I'd pull out the telescope look at it, say "neat" then I think I'd build a bunker to save my ass, stock it full of food, shottys and a 50 cal sniper rifle to protect me from the zombie horde that would come after my brains once the dust has settled. Cause we all know meteors carry a virus that turns humans into blood thirsty, brain hungry zombies. Then I'd be playing Zombie Mod, the real game.

First I'd pull out the telescope look at it, say "neat" then I think I'd build a bunker to save my ass, stock it full of food, shottys and a 50 cal sniper rifle to protect me from the zombie horde that would come after my brains once the dust has settled. Cause we all know meteors carry a virus that turns humans into blood thirsty, brain hungry zombies. Then I'd be playing Zombie Mod, the real game.

lmao, unfortunately you forget that I am the speedy zombie and I dodge all your bullets

lmao, unfortunately you forget that I am the speedy zombie and I dodge all your bullets

hehe. Then before I lock myself down I'll raid my neighbors farm and make a nice fence of barbed wire...that will slow ya down for the nice shotty to the face XD

I feed off bullets, the less you shoot me, the weaker I get! (But then again if you don't shoot me I will eat your brains)

:w00t:

• Content Count:  2445

This scenario is flawed, as he defined the scenario as being your last week alive in the topic title. So you'd only be making your life a living hell for a week by playing the real version of Zombie Mod. :)

Me, though... that's a very good question. I'd go traveling around the world to various war sites, battlefields, holy sites, and famous places like Washington DC, the Aleutian Islands, Oahu, Normandy, Jerusalem, Rome, the Vatican, Bastogne, London, Paris, and Tokyo. I'd then deeply think about my life and what goals I have and haven't accomplished and how much good and bad I've done in the short time I've been on Earth. I'd then make my amends with God and clear my soul and conscience of sins so I could die peacefully, unafraid of death and looking forward to the afterlife.

This scenario is flawed, as he defined the scenario as being your last week alive in the topic title. So you'd only be making your life a living hell for a week by playing the real version of Zombie Mod. :)

Me, though... that's a very good question. I'd go traveling around the world to various war sites, battlefields, holy sites, and famous places like Washington DC, the Aleutian Islands, Oahu, Normandy, Jerusalem, Rome, the Vatican, Bastogne, London, Paris, and Tokyo. I'd then deeply think about my life and what goals I have and haven't accomplished and how much good and bad I've done in the short time I've been on Earth. I'd then make my amends with God and clear my soul and conscience of sins so I could die peacefully, unafraid of death and looking forward to the afterlife.

Good point...last week alive, killing zombs? Can't get better than that. But I like your last part, that would be the last thing on my list. Probably as the zombies start to nibble on my skull...lol

Reply to Thread