? servers

? players online

Your last week alive

• Content Count:  398

So I got this idea from Taylor who asked what you would do if a meteor was going to hit Earth. So you have 1 week to do anything you want to do, what is it?? (please don't say no1 rank in Escape server :scared:)

Er.....I would spend my life savings on some massive holiday where I could do epic things....skydiving,maybe some skiing I dunno. Then in my final hour death rampage ftw

Heh! thank you for letting me give you an idea!:thumbup:

So, basically, I would start by going to my school and piss on it and then set it on fire, eat all the candy in the stores, then I would go and laugh at rocker while luxorz eats his brains say tsk tsk, then bitch slap bin laden and bomb iraq! then I would go to gander mountain buy dual revolvers, load up, and buy a machete, thus begining to start my ZM group(survivors who still are human) and go fight the zombies in mortal combat, but then run away and leave them to fight for theselves, then going to hawaii and pressing the HOLY SHIT NUKE button, thus waiting for the announcer to say TAYLOR IS EPIC ZOMBIE PWNER!:001_cool:

but if all fails, and I am being piled on by zombies, I pray and repent to god and then while im gnawing on the zombies to give them a taste of how it feels to be bitten then detanate 6 c4's strapped on me and thus saving the world

I AM EPIC WIN YOU ALL EPIC FAILZ:partydance::thumbup1:

Edited by Taylor
add

• Content Count:  46

So, basically, I would start by going to my school and piss on it and then set it on fire, eat all the candy in the stores, then I would go and laugh at rocker while luxorz eats his brains say tsk tsk, then I would go to gander mountain buy, a revolver load up and buy a machete, thus begining to start my ZM group(survivors who still are human) and go fight the zombies in mortal combat, but then run away and leave them to fight for theselves, then going to hawaii and pressing the HOLY SHIT NUKE button, thus waiting for the announcer to say TAYLOR IS EPIC ZOMBIE PWNER!:001_cool:

but if all fails I pray and repent to god and then while im gnawing on the zombies to give them a tase of how it feels to be bitten then detanate 6 c4's strapped on me and thus saving the world

Funny

Funny

yea it is now shoo shoo leave my post alone:001_tongue:

also bill, might want to check out the off topic fourms with banned? as a title?

Funny

yea it is now shoo shoo leave my post alone:001_tongue:

also bill, might want to check out the off topic fourms with banned? as a title?

• Content Count:  894

Like any other sane person would do, take a big hit of lsd.

That.:thumbup:

Then find the Bunker SpikedRocker built because I don't wanna die yet. :crying:

• Content Count:  2994

This scenario is flawed, as he defined the scenario as being your last week alive in the topic title. So you'd only be making your life a living hell for a week by playing the real version of Zombie Mod. :)

Me, though... that's a very good question. I'd go traveling around the world to various war sites, battlefields, holy sites, and famous places like Washington DC, the Aleutian Islands, Oahu, Normandy, Jerusalem, Rome, the Vatican, Bastogne, London, Paris, and Tokyo. I'd then deeply think about my life and what goals I have and haven't accomplished and how much good and bad I've done in the short time I've been on Earth. I'd then make my amends with God and clear my soul and conscience of sins so I could die peacefully, unafraid of death and looking forward to the afterlife.

well said mai friend. well said

So, basically, I would start by going to my school and piss on it and then set it on fire, eat all the candy in the stores, then I would go and laugh at rocker while luxorz eats his brains say tsk tsk, then bitch slap bin laden and bomb iraq! then I would go to gander mountain buy dual revolvers, load up, and buy a machete, thus begining to start my ZM group(survivors who still are human) and go fight the zombies in mortal combat, but then run away and leave them to fight for theselves, then going to hawaii and pressing the HOLY SHIT NUKE button, thus waiting for the announcer to say TAYLOR IS EPIC ZOMBIE PWNER!:001_cool:

but if all fails, and I am being piled on by zombies, I pray and repent to god and then while im gnawing on the zombies to give them a taste of how it feels to be bitten then detanate 6 c4's strapped on me and thus saving the world

why u wanna bomb i iraq?

Just sin all you want and on your deathbed repent. That's the big loophole with religion, providing you know when you'll die.

OMG RELIGION HAXORS!?

• Content Count:  1938

Just sin all you want and on your deathbed repent. That's the big loophole with religion, providing you know when you'll die.

If you want to believe the organized ones, then you've hit it right on the nail. That is not the case though with esoteric beliefs, seeing how just about all organized religions follow exoteric belief structures.

In all honesty, I'd probably panic the first day or two until I overcome the my brain's silly will to live functions. Then I would most likely find a nice place in the woods and meditate all week and prepare for the release of my soul from its current shell into its new shell. All will be fine.

Reply to Thread