? servers

? players online

Your last week alive

• Content Count:  398

Oh yeah. The Bible is full of loopholes, you just need to know where to look.

Also, it's usually always miscon..cepted(?).

AGHHHH OFFENSE TO MY RELGION!!!!! *pulls out sword* Prepare to die HAVOK:tongue_smilie:

and yes bomb iraq, but first evacute the humans and then bobm the shit out of them!

• Content Count:  2994

AGHHHH OFFENSE TO MY RELGION!!!!! *pulls out sword* Prepare to die HAVOK:tongue_smilie:

and yes bomb iraq, but first evacute the humans and then bobm the shit out of them!

please dont. it offends me, and i am from iraq so dont say that. please. i wont get all flamy.

I IS PEACEFULL PERSON. so dont... dont bomb the ppl or the land. bomb the moon. yea thats how i do it. "always blame the moon"

• Content Count:  6712

Er I will plan my events in detail (nicks idea). This is considering that I am the only one who knows the world is going to end, hence leaving my home without dieing is a possibility.

Days.

1. Gather up all the money I can in 1 day. All my life savings, my car, computer, games, tv...whatever. Maybe even my house if I could get someone to buy it in 2 days??? I would be happy with half the value it will get me through a week!.

2/3. Travel to the Alps and Skii for 2 days like never before. It is my favourite sport, why not do it justice by showing how good I am at it ;D. The Interlaken Cup black run will do me, I literally did it on my second day of skiing anyway, maybe I will go other a slope and land, skiis first into a prick, severing his head.

4/5. Get a plane to Ibiza, party for 2 days like never before. Sex,drink,sex,drink,sex,drink....1 last "sex" :001_smile:.

6. Get back home, go skydiving all day.

7. Pig out on my favourite food. Chocolate, Vanilla Fudge, maybe a Roast Turkey dinner. Instead of saying goodbye which would be a waste of time I will get a Lamborghini, and drive around running people over for fun, then proceed to insert the Armour+HP+Rich Weapon Cheat and go around the city in an Attack Heli killing everyone in sight. Finally....I would go and find every person I ever hated and slowly (not too slow I don't have forever) kill them.

So yeah....I don't really believe in religion so I might aswell have the time of my life before I turn into dust, atleast I will go out laughing insanely :drool:

• Content Count:  1079

I'd first break my virginity.

Then, go rob a local gun store and kill all the people I think are 110% douches.

Fly a plane (since I know how) on my own and tell the FAA to go shove a dick up their mouths.

Kill some random people.

Commit suicide when I see the rock about to hit Earth and blow up; I'd rather not see if I live or die when it explodes. And, even then, if we're all going to definitely die since it's THE LAST WEEK FOR ALL OF US, what's the point in just waiting to die?

Also, I know this is going to piss most of you (if not all of you) off, but I got to know.

Why do y'all pray and repent sins? If God is so loving, why would he doom us all with a big meteor that would "send us to our graves." It just seems silly to me, as all. Why pray and ask forgiveness when God was most likely the one who sent the meteor?

• Content Count:  138

Also, I know this is going to piss most of you (if not all of you) off, but I got to know.

Why do y'all pray and repent sins? If God is so loving, why would he doom us all with a big meteor that would "send us to our graves." It just seems silly to me, as all. Why pray and ask forgiveness when God was most likely the one who sent the meteor?

Perhaps he sent the meteor because of your sins? Either way religious folk will come up with some kind of loophole.

• Content Count:  313

First i would get Zombie murder, and haggard and all the ao's and bd's names tattooed on my arm. then score with a really hot supermodel, find my real parents. get married. play as much zombie murder as possible. just do some crazy stuff

Reply to Thread