? servers

? players online

Your last week alive

• Content Count:  398

I'd first break my virginity.

Then, go rob a local gun store and kill all the people I think are 110% douches.

Fly a plane (since I know how) on my own and tell the FAA to go shove a dick up their mouths.

Kill some random people.

Commit suicide when I see the rock about to hit Earth and blow up; I'd rather not see if I live or die when it explodes. And, even then, if we're all going to definitely die since it's THE LAST WEEK FOR ALL OF US, what's the point in just waiting to die?

Also, I know this is going to piss most of you (if not all of you) off, but I got to know.

Why do y'all pray and repent sins? If God is so loving, why would he doom us all with a big meteor that would "send us to our graves." It just seems silly to me, as all. Why pray and ask forgiveness when God was most likely the one who sent the meteor?

*:closedeyes:sigh*:001_rolleyes: I repent sins and pray for what I have done wrong, and I seek my heavanly father for forgivness it makes me feel god that I could be forgivin! On the other hand, It would not really be GOD's fault for sending the meteor, but the one who WOULD allow it to happen, I don't think we should start adding relgions based "questions" in this kind of way, as I (and some other people go through with this everyday) I've been told that my relgion sucks, I suck and this other BS, so please don't say any negitivity twoards ANY relgion, unless it would not offend!

I know some of you may say "wtf is so important about this why can't he ignore it?" well I don't like the fact that latly on YT I have gotten so many messages that say i'm a pathetic person for being a Christan so it gets old REALLY fast! well I am a HEAVY CHRISTAN, and I don't really like to see my relgion questioned.. sorry if I seem pissed or annoyed, but I just want the relgion thing to stop:001_rolleyes:

Edited by Taylor
add/spelling errors

• Content Count:  4550

unless somehow we all knew god existed, like he showed up or like in this case when the meteor was about to hit it just simply vanished or something due to a higher force aka god but all religions are not bullet proof because theirs always a question to answer all the beliefs someone might have like why do u pray when god made u loose your job? was that gods fault he didnt prevent it? etc etc

• Content Count:  6712

No point questioning religion and making stupid questions like "Why pray when God sent the meteor"

-We can't prove them wrong, so we get angry at them.

-They can't prove themselves right, so they get angry at us.

Leave it because you won't get anywhere.

Havok I am guessing Teuton's actually took part in the Crusades, if they were there I am sure they had a reason (kill Saracens)

Also burning pagans isn't really anything right in my opinion? It is no more right than Roman's throwing Christians to the lions. Pagans have their own religion, or none at all, and they are entitled to that, and so am I :001_smile:

• Content Count:  2445

I really hope that the world doesn't end this way, because there are a lot of assholes on here that said they will go on murdering rampages.

Yeah, I noticed that. We have a bunch of Columbine brooding teen clones in this community.

• Content Count:  1079

Yeah, I noticed that. We have a bunch of Columbine brooding teen clones in this community.

meh.

For me, I'd only go on a "murdering rampage" to get "revenge" on the pricks that have made "school life" really annoying and more "dramatic" than needed.

Other than that, I don't think I'd have the guts to kill anyone :001_tt2:

• Content Count:  6712

so the Teutonic Order was better because they were in the Holy Lands and burning Pagans.

Sounds to me like you were, but I don't really care so oh well :sleep:

• Content Count:  2306

Hey Don't Lump Me In With Them, I Said I Would Go Around And Give All The Admins Hugs!!!

Don't Make Me Take You Off My Hug List!

With Love,

Venomous♥Fate

Reply to Thread