? servers

? players online

Your last week alive

• Content Count:  1278

First I'd pull out the telescope look at it, say "neat" then I think I'd build a bunker to save my ass, stock it full of food, shottys and a 50 cal sniper rifle to protect me from the zombie horde that would come after my brains once the dust has settled. Cause we all know meteors carry a virus that turns humans into blood thirsty, brain hungry zombies. Then I'd be playing Zombie Mod, the real game.

Wow thats amazing

• Content Count:  1278

If a something was to destroy the Earth I would first :partydance: party party party. After that I would say my goodbyes to my family and friends. Steal a load of guns, of course only for protection..you don't know what kind of cannibals would be roaming the nearly destroyed Earth. Then I would go swimming in those sewer things where lead to that big drop right before the meteor hit so I can die by falling into the washers that lay below. It has always been my dream to drop into that and survive, but that will never happen. Woot.

Goodbye Earth :ohmy:

• Content Count:  549

If a something was to destroy the Earth I would first :partydance: party party party. After that I would say my goodbyes to my family and friends. Steal a load of guns, of course only for protection..you don't know what kind of cannibals would be roaming the nearly destroyed Earth. Then I would go swimming in those sewer things where lead to that big drop right before the meteor hit so I can die by falling into the washers that lay below. It has always been my dream to drop into that and survive, but that will never happen. Woot.

Goodbye Earth :ohmy:

LOL

Reply to Thread