? servers

? players online

What IS the BEST SONG U THINK EVERY CAME OUT IN URE YEARS GROWING UP

• Content Count:  868

When I was growing up I remember taping The 3 Ninjas because I loved the movie. Then The 3 Ninjas Kick Back came out and I bought the VHS tape. In that movie there was a song that played while the kids were getting a limo ride through Japan, and ironically it had a lot of Korean music in it. It was great stuff, just a little strange that it had Korean music and not Japanese music to go along with the scenery. I remember rewinding the tape over and over again to listen to the song(

).

Three years ago or so I heard a song called Ultramania by Seo Taiji, it was on an arcade game called Pump It Up, a Dance Dance Revolution competitor out of Korea. I loved Ultramania and wanted to find more songs by the artist. Out of what little I could find, I found that song again from the movie and I was fucking amazed that I accidentally found it and now I knew the name of the song.

Luckily someone saw a forum post I made from British Columbia and contacted me online. She offered to send me Seo Taiji's entire discography, because she knew how hard it was to get a hold of foreign music like that, especially old foreign music. So she mailed me some CDs with his stuff on it. Great stuff.

This song sky rocketed Seo Taiji's career and it was this kind of music that jump started a lot of Korean hip hop groups. I still listen to this song from time to time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFt4aGZRYEs

Edited by BOOWY

• Content Count:  1933

Great song and video

YqRBNNwVF3I&autoplay=1

One of THE BEST songs ever made.

Some of my fav songs came out when I was only 2 ^^

Like Weißes Fleisch by Rammstein, one of my fav songs evah!

Sol

Reply to Thread