? servers

? players online

Soo my friend came out of the closet last night lol

• Content Count:  196

It was one of those moments where I wanted to say "Tell me something new? It was pretty obvious" without pissing him off.

What I never understood about him is why did he try to be someone hes not this whole time? He was married to a woman for about a year before they divorced.

I just thought it was odd. It was weirding he was coming out to me (too).

• Content Count:  1730

It really can get awkward when friend comes out of closet all of sudden.. This happened to me as well when my best friend came out of closet to me and I had no idea he was like that.. Things sorted out though but after while he started to try get closer and I had to tell him that I'm not interested at what point he got mad and we're not friends anymore..

Nothing new to react like that since usually when people gets turned down, everything stops between the two most often :mellow:

• Content Count:  196

Hahaha a thank you from VirDeBello!

I don't think hes trying to get close to me, were just good friends. He does pretty good for a gay man and working out. The guy has a six pack and I'm sure he'll have no problem finding someone at the gay bar.

• Content Count:  2306

It was one of those moments where I wanted to say "Tell me something new? It was pretty obvious" without pissing him off.

What I never understood about him is why did he try to be someone hes not this whole time? He was married to a woman for about a year before they divorced.

I just thought it was odd. It was weirding he was coming out to me (too).

That Wasn't Me Right?

Just Wanna Be Sure

Much Love,

Venomous♥Fate

• Content Count:  1938

Social pressures and sex roles. How would you react if for years you were raised to be a certain way, but deep down inside you knew you were different, but that difference wasn't nurtured. Its got to be hard living like that.

• Content Count:  1730

Social pressures and sex roles. How would you react if for years you were raised to be a certain way, but deep down inside you knew you were different, but that difference wasn't nurtured. Its got to be hard living like that.

Well, there is still people out there who would kill a gay guy if they'd meet one..

And yea, people are being racists on sexuality as well, there is quite much hate towards gays - probably that's why it is so people tries to be what they're not

My personal opinion is that people can do what ever they like up to a certain point, just like mine old friend did - came out of closet and tried get close to me.. At that point I could only say I'm not interested and I'm straight, so of course he gets mad about it and that's the end of our friendship..

• Content Count:  950

Hahaha a thank you from VirDeBello!

I don't think hes trying to get close to me, were just good friends. He does pretty good for a gay man and working out. The guy has a six pack and I'm sure he'll have no problem finding someone at the gay bar.

if you dont think so, whats that champaign cork doing up your ass?:ohmy:

Well, there is still people out there who would kill a gay guy if they'd meet one..

And yea, people are being racists on sexuality as well, there is quite much hate towards gays - probably that's why it is so people tries to be what they're not

My personal opinion is that people can do what ever they like up to a certain point, just like mine old friend did - came out of closet and tried get close to me.. At that point I could only say I'm not interested and I'm straight, so of course he gets mad about it and that's the end of our friendship..

sexist perhaps? :w00t:

• Content Count:  6712

Men are supposed to reproduce with women, that is the main factor in keeping the human species going, if you go against that you are defying the very point of life, but that all depends on what you want to believe.......

You aren't born gay so something obviously causes you to become gay. From Venomous Fate's sig I get a clue to one of the causes........

Reply to Thread