? servers

? players online

Signatures

• Content Count:  6712

I think that usual members only being allowed 1image/line in their signature is a bit pointless. All the admins get more so...:sad:

If it is because you don't want people spamming images, could you not make it so that people with over 100 posts could have about 5 lines or 2 images or something like that?

• Content Count:  1088

I think that usual members only being allowed 1image/line in their signature is a bit pointless. All the admins get more so...:sad:

If it is because you don't want people spamming images, could you not make it so that people with over 100 posts and doctorstrange could have about 5 lines or 2 images or something like that?

Fixed

• Content Count:  2306

If it is because you don't want people spamming images, could you not make it so that people with over 100 posts could have about 5 lines or 2 images or something like that?

We Pay 9 Dollars A Month Also, With That Money We Get Certian Privlages Such As Admin Rights And Longer Sig Lengths.

Also We Have Almost 2,000 Members, Many Of These People Would Probably Abuse Their Sig Rights.

You're not seriously telling me that signature length is a right for admins only???

Also as I said.......Make it so that you need a certain post count, that means that all the banned haxorz won't make 1000 line sigs.

But there are some other things that should be shortened. Looking at some sigs they are HUGE. I'm sure signature sizes can also be limited.

Reply to Thread