? servers

? players online

Tattoos!

• Content Count:  2238

I've got an ace of spades on my left shoulder, with a red "tribal" dragon in the middle. The dragon design I'd found was way too detailed for my shoulder, so the artist said he could have put it on my back (hell no) or redraw it. I really like how it turned out, and then he even roughed the card up so it looks like it is smoldering.

I'd like to get the Ace of Diamonds on my right shoulder, with a panther, and have the card be kinda scratched up, but I don't really like needles...so yea....

• Content Count:  1154

I plan on getting more, but for the time being i have no idea what i want. But im thinking about some Egyptian gods, like an anubis or something.

The first tattoo below isn't 100% complete yet, and wont be till i have enough money to finish it >.

tattoo1.png

tattoo2.png

r0Pfl9H.jpg

New one for my mom, just got it in December! Took almost 4 hours, my arm was swollen for like 2 weeks.

jNJnY3w.jpg

My babyyy

1 in my chest and prob gonna get a shark in my arm or back soon

You guys are brave soldiers, I almost cried getting my tiny one :[

That's a pretty cool tattoo with your friend, I just hope you guys stay friends forever, or you'll be forever half of something :p

Personally, tattoos are too permanent for my taste, so I'll probably never get one

I love this! I always thought these were cool, but I'd be scared to get one to match my best friends in case anything ever happened. I might get one in the future, I'm not sure since they're permanent and I wouldn't want to go through the process of getting it removed.

We've known each other since we were two and been inseparable ever since :)

I'm getting a tramp stamp

Do you booboo, do you.

• Content Count:  989

You guys are brave soldiers, I almost cried getting my tiny one :[

We've known each other since we were two and been inseparable ever since :)

Do you booboo, do you.

Don't ever call me that again.

• Content Count:  978

@floffypus dam those are awesome drawings D: i wish I could draw. I definetly want to get more ink but that shits so expensive. Props to ya tattoo artist.

I posted mine before in that other meathread but I really want a half sleeve on my right arm. Unfortunately I have to make sure my scubs covers it :(.

• Content Count:  5063

@floffypus dam those are awesome drawings D: i wish I could draw. I definetly want to get more ink but that shits so expensive. Props to ya tattoo artist.

I posted mine before in that other meathread but I really want a half sleeve on my right arm. Unfortunately I have to make sure my scubs covers it :(.

Thanks, yeah the tattoo artist is one of the best in town. Think i paid around $805 for the the big tattoo, im sure i will have to pay around $3200 to get all the tattoos i want done on the one arm. Dont think ill be done any time soon XD

Reply to Thread