? servers

? players online

Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 Community park??? (Just spitt-balling an idea)

• Content Count:  3052

So I have had the urge to load up Rollercoaster tycoon 1. Which got me thinking, I think it would be a neat experiment to create a park with other people in SG. Here is what I am thinking

1)I start a map. I then get 24(?) hours to work on the map.

2)I upload the map to my google drive account(passworded).

3)Someone else (who is whitelisted to par-take in this) downloads, and imports the map into their game *I plan on keeping a schedule of who will be working on it, and who will be up next on a spreadsheet, or a thread here on the forums

4)That player gets 24(?) hours to expand on the map I started!

5)That user gets the map back to me with some means.. And I update my google drive with the most current map(with a new password each time).

6)This goes on until the objective of the park is completed.

Some things to add:

I won't let just anyone have access to the map. I really want to have this work and not have somebody ruin it.

If you are really interested in this, yet do not have rollercoaster tycoon, I am willing to get it for you ;)

I plan on adding ALOT of users names to replace the guest names :) Will like to drown keep track of people in 'SG'

That being said:

Who would be interested in this? *Like I said earlier, I will need to trust whoever I give the map to, so I would like to see reputable names!

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Reply to Thread