? servers

? players online

Something strange happened today

• Content Count:  6712

I was playing earlier today on UK escape I think it was on Lostworld and I was the first to make it to the plane landing tower thingy.

So I am shooting this zombie way off in the distance with a deagle and its firing seriously fast. I get a bit spooked so I change to my bullup, and I am scoping in and this is also, firing about twice the bullets a second it normally would.

So I think maybe its just lag and I knife the wall, to find that I hear two knife sounds and 2 knife marks appear, I think. I see a zombie climbing the ladder because I've not been focusing and I just spam the deagle and it looks like its spasticated how fast its firing.

So I just left the server thinking maybe my brothers gone and installed hacks again, but I can't find any hacks in my docs, and when I ask my brother what hes been doing he says hes innocent, so I go on css an hour later and everything is back to normal and he was out.............

I'm not appealing some sort of ban because I don't think anyone noticed which kind of relieved me, there wasn't any kind of hack menu and I'm not even sure what happened but I dunno....anything similiar happen to any of you that freaked you out :confused1:

• Content Count:  6712

yeah well this forum wouldnt be a good place to admit hacking on would it :001_huh:

Seriously though I dunno what happened it just made me scared :ohmy:

Reply to Thread