? servers

? players online

Nintendo DS (M3 Real)

• Content Count:  58

So I brought two weeks ago a M3 Real for my NDS....and I must admit that i´m addicted to it.

Maybe you ask yourself now: “what is a M3 Real".

Check these Videos out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI2Z8bNkEMU

Features:

- You can also run, video files (convert it with the newest SUPER version), Pictures and mp3 files on your NDS.

- You can play NDS, GBA, SNES, NES; GBC and GB games. (I heard you can also play NeoGeo games on it, but I didn´t tried that)

-You can use SDHC micro SD cards. (max. 32GB)

This is not supposed to be advertising for any scum site. So I won´t provide anyone with links in this Thread (Just write me a PM and I will explain you what ever the hell you want to know about the M3 Real)

Oh and the M3 Real is legal as long as you don´t put any illegal stuff on it. :wink:

• Content Count:  27

Emulators and homebrew are a lot better on the psp. I have both a psp and a ds lite but I play the ds lite for the games and the psp for the homebrew. They also have "m3 simply" but it's the same thing(just a little cheaper).

• Content Count:  58

Emulators and homebrew are a lot better on the psp. I have both a psp and a ds lite but I play the ds lite for the games and the psp for the homebrew. They also have "m3 simply" but it's the same thing(just a little cheaper).

I don"t know if the homebrows are running better on the PSP because i only have a nds.

Anyway the difference between the m3 simply and the m3 real is that you can also use sdhc cards.

• Content Count:  868

I have an R4DS myself. Old school NES and SNES games on the go for the win, and also new games that are old school at heart are for the win too like the Castlevania series for the DS. Castlevania's been completely irrelevant between Symphony of the Night and the first DS Castlevania game.

I have 125 hours clocked into Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship 2008 so far. All the shit surrounding the card game like the cartoon and all that stuff can go to hell, the actual card game itself is great. The World Championship series is a blessing, I don't have to spend $100s if not $1,000s on buying the ridiculously overpriced card packs nor do I have to actually find people to play against.

• Content Count:  6712

I have a psp where I can download free games but to be honest....THERE IS NO GAMES WORTH IT. They all really suck, haven't seen a good game since pokemon.

Reply to Thread