? servers

? players online

End of Summer Bangout! Weeklong Giveaway! SG.Reg+

• Content Count:  1053

Sorry for the delay, been working a lot more hours last couple weeks. Will hopefully draw the rest of the winners sometime this week.

Also to the winners, please be patient with me responding to messages and friend requests, i usually don't sign into steam at work and haven't been using my pc much at home lately.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  4960

Sorry for the delay, been working a lot more hours last couple weeks. Will hopefully draw the rest of the winners sometime this week.

Also to the winners, please be patient with me responding to messages and friend requests, i usually don't sign into steam at work and haven't been using my pc much at home lately.

Tell me about it.. a normal week is 38 hours.. I have worked 60 last week and will end up having 52 again this week :3

• Content Count:  1053

Apologies guys, i'll be shutting this down early. I'll be fulfilling the announced winners prizes sometime this week when i'm able to get to it!

With business picking up and my work hours increasing and not changing anytime soon, currently my heart and mind isn't into CSGO and much else atm. Sorry once again!

Winners should expect me to contact them sometime in the next few days.

• Like 6

Reply to Thread