? servers

? players online

Freeze Tag Being Banned.

• Content Count:  10

I have reviewed Freeze Tags Ban complaint and have noticed the way the evidence (and report) were presented. There were 5 screenshots of him (spamming) in the chat which is not allowed as far as the rules go. But he wasnt excessive in his chat spam and when halo says he (abused) the stuck command clearly it shows him typing the command once when he was stuck in a certain area. In each screenshot taken Halo scrolls up in the chat to take a picture of the same part of the chat he says was (spammed) When you can clearly see he just scrolled up to make it seem like he severly spammed the chat. You can also see that before the messages it says nightwing connected to the server chances are he wouldnt reconnect 4 times while freeze is (spamming). So I believe that he was in the wrong when accusing freeze tag os spamming. You can also see that he only said his bind 8-9 times in total wich in my opinion is not very fair for him to be permed over. It took freeze tags money time and equity that he worked so hard to earn in this amazing community and I would really like to see him back on our servers. Please consider this as I have no say as to what happened to him but Id like to just share my opinion and onthers opinions on this issue. Thanks!

-scoot504 Jailbreak

• Content Count:  2589

Last time I counted it, I recall seeing him press the button a total of ~25 times in a relatively short time period. That is still way to excessive for someone "testing a bind".

Regardless it's not really you or anyone else's place to discuss it like this. Freeze tag appealed and it was rejected. If he feels there is still an issue, he's more than welcome to message a BD about it.

Reply to Thread