? servers

? players online

Cya!

• Content Count:  2589

Halo, real talk. Take a look at me. Notice the position I've managed to get myself in? Now rewind the tape about 4 years. I was in the same exact position you are in now. I was the young, stupid 14-15 year old that tried to have fun and enjoy the community and ended up having a lot of haters and people constantly giving me hell.

Speaking from experience, the best thing you can do is 1) keep your head down and don't put yourself out there too much and 2) not give a single fuck what anyone says or thinks about you both on here and in real life.

You've been here a short amount of time and have made yourself known among the player base in an unfavorable way. The best way to counter that is to either take a break for a little bit, or start laying low for a bit. By all means if you keep seeing people breaking the rules, continue to report them. But maybe don't be so outgoing and flashy for the time being. Just tone it down a bit and just enjoy yourself.

As for the not giving a fuck bit, that's just something you'll have to build up. Just gotta understand that no matter what you do, someone is always going to hate you or give you shit. Just keep in mind that nothing they can say to you will actually do anything to you. They're just words. And I understand words can hurt, but the sooner you start to dismiss what they say and understand they can't do anything to you, the better off you'll be.

You're still young, which in itself can cause a lot of hate to be thrown your way. Growing up on the Internet is never easy. People are assholes and nothing you say or do can or will ever change that. From all of my experiences with you, you seem like you mean well and you're trying to have fun and help the community the best you can. And I thank you for that.

If people continue to harass you, you can report them. If you don't want to make a player complaint for fear of making things worse, feel free to PM a CA or AO+ and we can try to resolve it.

As for everyone else and anyone still upset over Freeze Tag's ban, he managed to get himself banned 4 times. He appealed his ban, and an AO rejected the appeal. It's run its course and it's over with. It is not anyone else's place to say or do anything else about it other than Freeze tag or another AO+. If you have an issue with it, take it up with an AO+. But DO NOT harass Halo about it. And that goes for any person banned ever. If you have an issue, bring it up with a higher up. But harassing the person that reported them is only going to end with you getting yourself in trouble.

This better be the end of the whole Freeze Tag and halo thing. It should have ended with the appeal, but it damn sure better end now.

• Like 18

Reply to Thread