? servers

? players online

What does everyone think of the new Inferno

• Content Count:  2579

From someone who's been on Global Offensive forever, It's fucking good. They cleared up many of the map's weaknesses and reduced the amount of stupid peeking. They cleared up the mess it was and made it fantastic. I never played it before, or almost, and now I love it. props to Valve, infernew is awesome.

Next map will be Dust 2, I can predict it ;)

• Content Count:  228

Next map will be Dust 2, I can predict it ;)

SkinFreak made a video about that, basicly saying someone found codes in the game files from the Inferno update that was leading to possibly a remake of Dust 2. That being said it is promissing that a future update will include a remake of Dust 2

• Content Count:  2579

Didn't know SkinFreak actually got the easy views just from re-posting reddit stuff, kinda sad.

However. a D2 update would be controversial if they changed it too much. It's their most balanced and popular map around.I hope they only re-texture it and just make visuals better and more optimized.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  701

From the few scrims we've done, I like it a lot. I use to take control of apps a lot when I played T side inferno and occasionally dark would get me. The new apps looks and plays nicer since you don't have to commit to clearing dark or waste a molly to clear it. Also loving the wideness of banana.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread