? servers

? players online

Venomous types normal

• Content Count:  2306

With my new promotion to AO, to try and maintain a more professional image I am now doing my best to type this way without my old capitalization style.

I know this will come as a shock to many of you but I hope you will all give me support as I am sure many of you hate my old style and some have demanded that I be burned at the stake.

Also please send me angry messages every time I type normal just so I don't forget

I now have this picture posted on top of my computer to help me in my struggle (attachment).

Edited by *Queen VenomousFate*

• Content Count:  1554

With my new promotion to AO, to try and maintain a more professional image I am now doing my best to type this way without my old capitalization style.

I know this will come as a shock to many of you but I hope you will all give me support as I am sure many of you hate my old style and some have demanded that I be burned at the stake.

Also please send me angry messages every time I type normal just so I don't forget

I now have this picture posted on top of my computer to help me in my struggle (attachment).

Congrats on your promotion and on your new lifestyle (lolz).

• Content Count:  6242

are you sure you won't be distracted by one of the BSB's on your desktop? hehe j/k. Good luck with trying to type more normal, I never thought your (old) style was bad but if you want to change more power to you.:thumbup:

• Content Count:  158

Hey Venomous, good job on your promotion man! Glad to see you type normally too, because your old typing ways made me wanna commit suicide as a Zombie. hahaha

Reply to Thread