? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [11-23-16]

• Content Count:  657

Got nailed in the face by a baseball in little league. I was at third base and the ball was a line-drive hit. Knocked me out for about 2-3 minutes.

In the 7th grade, I got a concussion from being hit in the head by a soccer ball.

• Content Count:  1050

Fractured my left wrist when I was 6, some kid jumped on my arm when I was laying in the snow lol.

Fractured my right ankle when I was 9, used my leg to stop myself when I was sledding. Crushed it against the hay bales used at the bottom of the hill.

• Content Count:  788

When I was 9 or 10 years old playing for my travel soccer team, it was during the winter session so we wore indoor shoes and practiced in a local gym, instead of you know, in the snow and cold. Had been going to this gym for practice for a while, when one training session my shoe had gotten stuck on the gym floor when I was running and all the momentum brought me downwards on to this hardwood gym floor. Completely scraped me knee so bad it was bleeding, probably about this size of a quarter right on my left knee. Had a huge disgusting scab on it for like a week and it made it really difficult to put jeans or pants on. 8 years later and I can still make out a bit of the scar it left behind.

Reply to Thread