? servers

? players online

Civilization Revolution

• Content Count:  1384

I love it, personally. I'm playing on Emperor right now -- haven't quite made that step to Diety yet.

Does any one else play?

Post your strategies (if you have them) and your favorite civs!

My favorite civilization is the Japanese. I turtle up and research tons of stuff and build armies until around the time I get into the modern era -- then I start killing my neighbors. It works really well -- especially with the +1 food from the sea!

I love this game.

• Content Count:  6712

In my opinion this is a very bad game. Bad graphics, the characters are stupid, and from the demo am I right in thinking that you don't control battles they are.......automatic.

If you want a game like this, better off getting a Total war.

• Content Count:  1384

In my opinion this is a very bad game. Bad graphics, the characters are stupid, and from the demo am I right in thinking that you don't control battles they are.......automatic.

If you want a game like this, better off getting a Total war.

You are entitled to your wrong opinion! :-D Just kidding. You're not entitled to it! hehehe

I think it has pretty good graphics. The battles are based on how strong your units are -- which is determined by how much experience they have, what their position on the map is, and a few other things. It's not as in depth as the PC Civs, but I like it. I'm a big console fan-boy (puts on asbethos suit). CS is the only game I play on the PC.

• Content Count:  6712

You are entitled to your wrong opinion! :-D Just kidding. You're not entitled to it! hehehe

I think it has pretty good graphics. The battles are based on how strong your units are -- which is determined by how much experience they have, what their position on the map is, and a few other things. It's not as in depth as the PC Civs, but I like it. I'm a big console fan-boy (puts on asbethos suit). CS is the only game I play on the PC.

Yeah I am a console fan, especially now that PS3 has free wireless onlineplay which is great. That aside however I have also had many games on the PC.

Usually the games I get on PC are keepers over many years where as on the console I keep them for a year max.

Reply to Thread