? servers

? players online

Random Question of the day [February 22nd, 2017]

• Content Count:  422

If you ran a country, and you could establish 3 joke laws that would be taken seriously, what laws would they be?

I would establish

-Country wide man-hunt. (the outdoor game of course)

-[sG] Staff is congress.

-Weebs will be deported.

Edited by Christinho

• Content Count:  4960

- Once a year, you must kill the person who's your best friend at that moment.

- Cheating in videogames is mandatory, honest players will be deported to the North Pole to act like a slave laborers for Santa.

- Greeting somebody is done in the form of Fellatio/Cunnilingus (swallowing is mandatory). You have to be polite and greet everybody you'd normally greet.

• Content Count:  2230

Christinho your law scared me, but I can disguise myself as a weeb to get deported I'm sure >.>

Assuming I was taking over the UK:

-investment into the UK cs pro scene so I can go on hltv without being abused

-anyone that has stunning or jam in their name is automatically locked up and it will become a banned name for children

-Age fluidity

• Content Count:  1612

It shall be named the Militaires Sans Frontières in memory of the Ground Zeroes Incident.

-All able-bodied will be military trained, voluntary military forces will be used for military purpose, all others will be treated as civilian unless a need rises.

-Teachers, Scientists, and Doctors will be the most respected professions in the country.

-The economic state will be capitalism, with emphasis on a free market. There will be designated areas where you can buy and trade freely with others without the use of a third-party.

Now for the jokes:

-Duels will be held legally under proper legal agreement, rules are arranged beforehand, and can range from traditional duels of honor by sword, or on the government owned SG 1V1 server.

-Those shown to dishonor a fandom with "cringe-like" comments or behavior, both online and off, will be forbidden to show interest in said fandom. Repeated occurrences will be punished further with waterboarding, and car batteries being attached to the offenders nipples.

-Those caught committing a "party foul" will be forced to regain their honor by demonstrating a willingness to risk one's life for it. You either die a hero, or live long enough to be that faggot who dropped an ENTIRE BOX FULL OF BOTTLED BEER CARL ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

• Content Count:  1020

-No sagging

-No wearing timbs

-The words "fye" "fam" "head ass" and "lit" are banned

-Any fandom considered cringy by more than 75% of the population are banned

At least I can deadass like mad facts my guy

Reply to Thread