? servers

? players online

I think parents will understand.

• Content Count:  6242

Tonight I was working with my daughter. We were working on her understanding of yes, no, and more when it comes to food. She understands them but its hard to get it consistant. We were doing alright. I'd ask if she want more, she'd shake her head no, but then cry when i put it down. So I give her some and immediatly she shook her head yes. Well I was trying to get her to say yes to more again but she didn't so I put the food down. Then on the tv, we were watching 2 and half men, charlie sheen said "say no" instantly she shook her head no. WTF??? She listens to charlie sheen but not me...I see this is the start of a trend. Her not listening to me.

• Content Count:  2488

Tonight I was working with my daughter. We were working on her understanding of yes, no, and more when it comes to food. She understands them but its hard to get it consistant. We were doing alright. I'd ask if she want more, she'd shake her head no, but then cry when i put it down. So I give her some and immediatly she shook her head yes. Well I was trying to get her to say yes to more again but she didn't so I put the food down. Then on the tv, we were watching 2 and half men, charlie sheen said "say no" instantly she shook her head no. WTF??? She listens to charlie sheen but not me...I see this is the start of a trend. Her not listening to me.

haha Spiked you're doomed!

The obvious answer is to get Charlie Sheen to live with you.

• Content Count:  6242

haha Spiked you're doomed!

The obvious answer is to get Charlie Sheen to live with you.

I told my wife the same thing. Or even simpler cause she'd prolly drool all over him instead of me, get him to talk into a recorder.

• Content Count:  2488

I told my wife the same thing. Or even simpler cause she'd prolly drool all over him instead of me, get him to talk into a recorder.

lol, or change your own voice haha. Get one of those shnazzy voice changers and see if she responds to it lol.

• Content Count:  3440

Nice Spiked.. can't tell you how many times someone else has told my kids something that I've told them.. and guess what.. apparently it's only believable if it comes from someone else..

I wonder if all kids are that way.. or..

If mine just figured out that I'm full of shit early on?

• Content Count:  2051

Then on the tv, we were watching 2 and half men, charlie sheen said "say no" instantly she shook her head no. WTF??? She listens to charlie sheen but not me...

Laughed my ass off. ahaha

Reply to Thread