? servers

? players online

Camping armory and vents as CT

• Content Count:  24

How are the ts supposed to rebel when they camp armory and vents the whole time, i know its supposed to be hard to rebel but camping make it pretty impossible you jump down a vent and 4 cts are standing there you cant do anything, then if no one is vents you go through vents and there is a guy in armory waiting for you so you go there and get killed, and they dont even help the team with orders they just want the kills.

• Content Count:  1421

Camping is allowed if they are helping their team or if it the last CT, not delaying. Find other ways to rebel, the vents and armory aren't the only ways.

• Content Count:  2262

;870109']How are the ts supposed to rebel when they camp armory and vents the whole time' date=' i know its supposed to be hard to rebel but camping make it pretty impossible you jump down a vent and 4 cts are standing there you cant do anything, then if no one is vents you go through vents and there is a guy in armory waiting for you so you go there and get killed, and they dont even help the team with orders they just want the kills.[/quote'] If they are camping, let say armory when the order was to be somewhere far from it and doesn't have any direct secret to armory, that's delaying. You may record him by typing "Record [demoname] "

• Content Count:  660

;870109'] i know its supposed to be hard to rebel but camping make it pretty impossible

Most pb cts are silver , you literally run at them and knife them. Isn't even hard.

• Content Count:  11501

Camping is allowed if they are helping their team or if it the last CT, not delaying. Find other ways to rebel, the vents and armory aren't the only ways.

^^^

question answered

Reply to Thread