? servers

? players online

EDC (Every Day Carry)

• Content Count:  2238

Don't have a picture, but aside from the obvious (wallet, iPhone) I carry the little pirate coin that came with the collector's Uncharted 4 guide. I like to work on passing it between knuckles whenever I have some dead time at work. If I have a shirt on that has a pocket I have been tending to put some of our trade/return cards there while at work, then fiddle around with shuffling them around with one hand.

I really want to buy one of those fidget cubes and a hand spinner, just trying to find a good option, as they're all knock offs atm. :-/

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2697

Don't have a picture, but aside from the obvious (wallet, iPhone) I carry the little pirate coin that came with the collector's Uncharted 4 guide. I like to work on passing it between knuckles whenever I have some dead time at work. If I have a shirt on that has a pocket I have been tending to put some of our trade/return cards there while at work, then fiddle around with shuffling them around with one hand.

I really want to buy one of those fidget cubes and a hand spinner, just trying to find a good option, as they're all knock offs atm. :-/

I'm looking into a fidget spinner and a fidget cube aswell, they're pretty cheap on eBay.

• Content Count:  2238

So to pull a thread from the grave, while staying on topic-ish.

GameStop started selling fidget toys, so my last purchase as an employee with them was to buy a few. And I've pretty much done nothing but play around with it during my shift yesterday. Nearly broke one already, dropped it and fucked up the center bearing. Fixed it again thankfully.

Reply to Thread