? servers

? players online

Thank You for everything

• Content Count:  501

I'm coming up on my 5th yr anniversary of gaming so I thought I'd say this...

In 2012 (when I was 12), my mom scraped up enough money to buy a laptop for me, where I first began gaming and ever since its been a paradise. I started out as a lone squeeker on tf2, with no idea as to what was going on. But the gaming community took me in as part of there family, and has ever since changed my life.

Looking back to old memories, I remember my pre-pubescent self asking over a jailbreak server about what sperm looked like because I didn't think I was capable of having an orgasm lmao (yea ik, weird and gross????).

In late 2014 my CS journey began when I was introduced to CSS, and instantly fell in love. I remember having to share my computer with twin who also wanted to desperately play CSS too. Each morning before school we'd wake up early and play (and now look at us, we both have laptops and play CSGO daily).

Now presently, here I am, 3 years after being introduced to CSS, still playing some form of CS. I may be in a different gaming community than I was a few years ago but, it's no different than all the rest...

I just wanted to thank everyone who throughout my years of gaming, has provided me, a shy and quiet guy, with endless laughs, small talk, and entertainment. I've found out who I truly am through you guys. Now while most of my old friends won't be seeing this, you're all my family, and you mean the world to me.

Here's to many more years of gaming!

• Like 9

• Content Count:  3740

I remember when I had my first laptop handed down to me 18 years ago.

I was also 12 years old at the time. The memory on the laptop was 256mb and the hard drive was only 2gb. CPU had to be less than 1000mhz (Intel 2 I believe?). I played the hell out Command & Conquer: Red Alert in skirmish mode, so much fun :bird:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2103

Thought this was going to be another leaving thread. Now I'm slightly disappointed.

Also wtf it's been 5 years since 2012? When the fuck did I get this old?

• Like 2

Reply to Thread