? servers

? players online

Your Favourite meme

• Content Count:  179

Actually I meant it, you and Brood should be flailed and thrown into a fire, or alternately if there is a fire ban in the area flailed then covered in a swarm of bullet ants, or all three.

What did Apple or I ever do to you?

• Content Count:  514

Don't worry Brood, Havok is apparently irrationally hostile towards both you and myself. I think he feels threatened that we will one day steal his position in the community. The irreverent posts he so regularly makes can hardly be classified as anything other than "meme material". However, Havok is above us. His comments, while often intriguing at first glance, are in the main rehashed versions of previous statements. Havok's elitist attitude and mild abuse of his position (notice the tags currently associated with this thread) have resulted in him attaining something of a God complex. While I will undoubtedly be told to "get the fuck out" or "die in a fire", these phrases are what keep me coming back to the forum. Everyday, I see Havok losing more and more ground. And it pleases me.

Note: My narration of Havok's actions will have surely changed his reaction. He can either post another picture that's been trolling the net for the past 5 years or stay quiet. I suggest he does the latter.

• Content Count:  514

The quote was irrelevant, my point remains the same. Every thing I say seems to merit a response from Havok. Potshot had a point, this thread seriously struggles to justify its existence, but there is no need for this constant badgering. The apparent personality switches don't help either.

P.S.

Like the mudkip pic - very Daft Punkish

• Content Count:  6084

So as long as I post in every thread you will try and destroy it?

*Spiderman 3 moment*

It feels good. The power!

Or I may simply go and destroy the source of the the mudkipz, now bring an end to the retardation.

• Content Count:  2994

Actually I meant it, you and Brood should be flailed and thrown into a fire, or alternately if there is a fire ban in the area flailed then covered in a swarm of bullet ants, or all three.

AGREED!!!

My meme is

T BAG DAT HOE!.

not becouse it means anything to me.

It just sound so funny..

Edited by SGT. Omar

Reply to Thread