? servers

? players online

why can't i get on steam

• Content Count:  157

Well, I know i dont post here too often and I only randomly play on the servers, but I havn't been able to get on steam in the past 2 days. Won't even let me open the program, says "connecting to TyrantLS..."........."cannot connect to steam, check internet or router connections"

And I know its not my internet obviously because im online, and my bro can get on so its not my router, I've even gone through the entire steam help page for this but can't find a reason that it wont let me on...

help?

• Content Count:  1671

i know why this happend to me to

you got to delete clientregistry.blob located in your steam installation folder.Then restart steam and report back if it works or not.

for me it did work

Edited by zapper

• Content Count:  157

i know why this happend to me to

you got to delete clientregistry.blob located in your steam installation folder.Then restart steam and report back if it works or not.

for me it did work

YES IT WORKED!!!!!

thank god for you zapper, was driving me nuts.

• Content Count:  1730

Quite a lot of connectivity and login issues can be fixed with deleting that file - I'd recommend google up the exact problem you get next time if you don't know what to do.

Most often all STEAM help sites have told to delete a few files from the steam folder

Reply to Thread