? servers

? players online

Xbox 360 Elite with 2 games for $299 from Dell.

• Content Count:  2994

2 late.. i purchased my Elite with GTA4 to the same price.. though. the 2 games there are shitty games. i dont know about the first.. but the ultimate alliance is probably the shittiest game ever made. its worse than ET. for cryin out loud

• Content Count:  672

2 late.. i purchased my Elite with GTA4 to the same price.. though. the 2 games there are shitty games. i dont know about the first.. but the ultimate alliance is probably the shittiest game ever made. its worse than ET. for cryin out loud

Saying that it's worse than ET makes it sound like you never played either of them.

Also note that this thread is for people who don't have a 360 yet, please don't come in saying that the games that come with it sucks, since that's completely your opinion

Edited by Pancake Batter

Saying that it's worse than ET makes it sound like you never played either of them.

Also note that this thread is for people who don't have a 360 yet, please don't come in saying that the games that come with it sucks, since that's completely your opinion

I am sorry, I didnt mean to offend any.

Well i havent played ET (it was a joke). But i have played some of the Ultimate Alliance. I stopped after second level of the SHITTY graphics and the SHITTY game play..

No offense.

Apple dont EVER, EVER!! MOtherfuckin EVER!! comment ANY of my FUCKIN POSTS!! NO MATTER WhaT. NOW STOP IT AND GTFO.

DO YOU UNDER-MOTHERFUCKIN-STAND!

Edited by SGT. Omar

Your post demanding I never reply to you again end with a direct question... impressive.

No. More like dont ever talk to me, type to me or about me or in any way to me, Direct or In direct.

Reply to Thread