? servers

? players online

Voice Actors Needed!

• Content Count:  6242

I need a male actor to do the role of Captain for a video project we are doing. I also need a female actor to do a minor role for an upcoming episode.

If you are interested go to: SG/ZM Studio and join the studio, PM me to let me know you joined so I can give you access to the scripts. We will always need extra voice actors for minor roles and future projects, so if you even interesting in doing some work with us just join up so you will be notified of these new events occuring.

An update to our progress so far:

The title of the series is "Good and Evil: The Combine Adventures". Episode 1 is titled "And It Begins". It is the main characters introduction and you get a feel of personality. We are currently 40% done with this episode. Hope to have all the voices recorded by tomarrow night. Animation should begin on Saturday and wrap up mid-week next week. Currently our expected release is scheduled for the week of the 18th. Episode 2 has been written and is in the process of getting recorded.

• Content Count:  6242

Lol garfield don't be soo mean. i was going to suggest that you take the part XD

He actually was offered one but he is either too lazy to do it or just wants to break my heart further. Either way his doom is impending anyways :-P

• Content Count:  602

I'm oddjobs. :thumbup1: I have a bowler hat that can decapitate people.

Anyway, female voices...hm...you can try Riggs.

Who is Riggs? I've heard people talk about him and I tried to do a search on the forums, but I can't find why he's banned.

Reply to Thread