? servers

? players online

Recommending..

• Content Count:  2488

You guys should check out Authority Zero for those of you who have not heard them or heard of them, they are definitely worth listening too :). Their old stuff as well as their new stuff is good for those of you who like my type of m00sic :thumbup1:.

Also a few other bands I've been listening to recently are 36 CrazyFists & SoilWork.

• Content Count:  6242

You guys should check out Authority Zero for those of you who have not heard them or heard of them, they are definitely worth listening too :). Their old stuff as well as their new stuff is good for those of you who like my type of m00sic :thumbup1:.

Also a few other bands I've been listening to recently are 36 CrazyFists & SoilWork.

I love Authority Zero and 36 Crazyfists! You should check out Norma Jean, He is Legend, UnderOath and Killswitch Engage!

• Content Count:  2488

I love Authority Zero and 36 Crazyfists! You should check out Norma Jean, He is Legend, UnderOath and Killswitch Engage!

I've already listened, and love by the way, Norma Jean & UnderOath! Not a huge fan of Killswitch although I will admit they have a few decent songs. I however have not heard He is Legend so thank you for the reference Spiked I'm going to check them out :)

Reply to Thread