? servers

? players online

Recycling bad for the environment? What?

• Content Count:  6712

Why would it be??

There are two sides of the story.

Hippies who are just a bit too planet friendly, and coporations that are a bit too money friendly.

There are a load more people on Earth then there was 100 years ago, but it still doesn't mean we have improved (in some aspects)??? Consider the financial drain and soon if we keep growing then we will need more space. Eventually we will either have to start building on protected land and whatever....or on sea or in the air.

Environment wise though, if you cut down less trees you are helping the environment. As I said before ofcourse there are more trees now then there were 100 years ago, that is a natural process. But as someone said, massive trees do more good than 1 year old trees. Once you cut down rainforests the soil becomes completely useless, and it will be very hard to grow it back.

Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  6712

That reminds me. Isn't there a bunker somewhere in Iceland where they have one of every single currently existing seeds known to man?

If that was true I would think they would have more than 1........

Also they might want to forget a seed of those plants you can smell from miles away......

Reply to Thread