? servers

? players online

Runescape

• Content Count:  2115

lol, whats so bad about WoW? If you play it private, you dont get addicted (The Servers crash every 30 mins) and it costs you nothing.

I hate runescape. I played it for like 10 minutes and I had no Idea what I was doing. I tried to lit a fire and suddenly I died :glare:

• Content Count:  6712

I played back in the old days, but never an mmo again.

The new Runescape is awful. The admins have ruined the game by making it noob friendly, its really gone down the drain.

• Content Count:  178

I played back in the old days, but never an mmo again.

The new Runescape is awful. The admins have ruined the game by making it noob friendly, its really gone down the drain.

Totally agree. Update that made me quit was the fact you couldn't give away ANYTHING you wanted anymore. I know it eliminates scammers/real world item training, but it's pretty much the newbie's fault for getting scammed. Eventually, they'll pay attention next time.

I hate runescape. I played it for like 10 minutes and I had no Idea what I was doing. I tried to lit a fire and suddenly I died :glare:

Perfect example. Why make an update to piss off MOST old timers just to make newbies feel safe and will probably end up saying oh this game sucks anyways? If they managed to get a lot of people playing Runescape...it means it was great the way it is. Jagex thought they would attract more players by making it noob friendly, but I believe it repelled most players... HECK I EVEN THINK ZEZIMA QUIT! :closedeyes:

• Content Count:  8

I played it really long time, i was member, it was awsome fun , until some noob scammed me for everything :mellow: Then i quit, but it was fun, i had 57 milions :001_cool: Only by macroing :laugh:

Reply to Thread