? servers

? players online

Fuji Just Got Fucking Banned!!!

• Content Count:  80

I just got banned and I am pretty upset.

I use to belong to this site called dvxuser.com

It is a place to talk about film making and for posting videos/photos. Anyways someone on the forum kept taking peoples pictures and horribly photoshoping them and calling them his "art". I was like fuck that, so i posted how his pictures looked bad and that he should stop doing it. Next thing i know, i got banned(without a warning i might add) and so I decided to rant about it here.

I have to say that I really like these forums here at ZM. You can tell someone to fuck off(in a good way) and still not get banned. You can post shit without worrying about it getting deleted and people here arnt uptight snobby fucking pissholes that think they can make awesome movies. In fact in the almost 2 years i belonged to that site(I was a fucking senior member for fucks sakes) I never saw anything that "wowed" me, just a bunch of that indie shit that no one gets.

Anyways Im wondering if anyone here belongs to that site as well?

• Content Count:  607

Fuck off.

Shit.

-

Sorry, I just had to. Anyway, as LitKey says, ZOMBIEMURDER FUCK YEAH! BEST IN THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD!!!

Also, James deletes posts if they even have the slightest of hint for an insult to him. He's anything but snobby, but he's uptight and a fucking pisshole - in your words.

Im Suprised He didnt Delete THT!!

Reply to Thread