? servers

? players online

Daily Rap Thread

• Content Count:  422

I'm going to make this and hope it doesn't get removed which I don't think will happen. I'm basically starting this thread where I search the web and try to put people on to a few songs of sub-genres of rap that will vary each daily post. I will also try to keep these song relatively unknown, and most of the time you PROBABLY won't know the song. I do want to hear your opinions after I post the song though, however just to clarify, I'm trying to keep this thread as songs I find and post. If people start posting their rap songs they listen to, it'd be like. @Bubblez 's other rap thread, and it has even more of a chance to be deleted. .

I'm going to seperate the sub-genres into : Lyrical Rap / Hype Rap / Street Rap / Mumble Rap / Gangsta or Trap Rap / Grime (UK Rap) / Rap from other countries. / Freestyles / Soundcloud ONLY songs / Shit that I find and I will try to catagorize myself lmao.

* To sum it up, this is just a daily updated post for people to find new rap to listen to. *

Without any other BS. Let me just start.

8/4/17

Hype Rap:

His flow is just fucking fire. Nothing much else to it.

Mumble Rap:

One of his less known songs and it just snaps hard as fuck. The beat is unique and there isn't much to hate other than the people who can't understand him.

Lyrical Rap: This is a personal choice since this is the most talented rapper I know on soundcloud that hasn't blown up. The only other person from this chttps://soundcloud.com/uneekflow/elevated-u-neek Give it a listen. This song isn't even on YouTube yet. I want him to blow up more than any rapper right now since he has potential to be high up there with the other talented rappers.

Edited by Christinho

8/6/17

Chilled Vibes :

Kinda known song, but I don't expect everyone to know it.

Hype Rap:

Something to pump you up, idk.

Lyrical Rap/Grime (UK Rap):

UK has some talented artists and this has to be the most talented. You can hear the struggle on in his words and it makes you feel for him. Lyrical art.

Edited by Christinho

6/28/2018

I'm going to try to keep this thread alive again lmao. A few new songs everyday that most people probably haven't heard of. I don't try to make it any sub-genre of rap either.

There are a lot of people who can't take him seriously because of him being a meme in the past. He's makes some really mellow music. He's extremely talented and I would love some big collabs from him on bigger artists songs.

I'm surprised he made the XXL list this year but he's really fucking good, no questions asked. Can't complain about him to be honest. I can't wait for more shit from him in the future.

I don't know what to say about the song other than it just sounds really smooth, yet it hits hard. I can't explain it properly. Super fucking underrated.

I remember hearing this for the time and it completely caught me off guard. Have fun if you haven't heard it before. Rest easy.

Reply to Thread