? servers

? players online

Diablo or WoW Pre-Paid Card

• Content Count:  316

LOL,i know this isnt a good place to ask this but,if anyone knows wat i am talking about.

Wat do u think is better for me to buy

Diablo Battlechest or WoW Pre-Paid Card?

i mean i love diablo and all but idk if my bro is gonna subscribe WoW again.

so which one is good to play and have for the last days of summer?

diablo battlechest or WoW Pre-Paid Card?and tell me wat lvl/class are u and y i should pick it up(if u have the games)

P.S. WoW Pre-Paid is for 2 Months:biggrin:

• Content Count:  1285

Diablo, over and over and over again.

WoW is repetitive. You do quests, get to 70, then after that its just straight bull-crap. You can try to do raiding but chances are everyone will be too idiotic to know how to do anything, and pvping is straight annoying.

Diablo has the Cow Level. Demonic cows with a Monarchy beats WoW in itself.

• Content Count:  868

Diablo, over and over and over again.

WoW is repetitive. You do quests, get to 70, then after that its just straight bull-crap. You can try to do raiding but chances are everyone will be too idiotic to know how to do anything, and pvping is straight annoying.

Diablo has the Cow Level. Demonic cows with a Monarchy beats WoW in itself.

You use repetitiveness as a point against a game in a choice of two in favor of Diablo? Really?

Anyway, Diablo and Diablo 2 will last you a few days. WoW will last you a few days too but there's no sense of accomplishment just spending a few days with it. You can beat both D1 and D2 at least once in a few days.

• Content Count:  1285

Yes, I do. At least D2 the repetitiveness of D2 is a unique one. Don't really care about the leveling or pvping, I'm just an avid fan of the cow level. Not many MMOs have an area dedicated to animalistic demons that repeatedly say "Moo."

WoW repetitiveness has been over and over until it burned to death. MMORPGs for the most part are all the same things. Grind and grind for the sake of playing with "Friends."

• Content Count:  6712

WoW repetitiveness has been over and over until it burned to death. MMORPGs for the most part are all the same things. Grind and grind for the sake of playing with "Friends."

Yeah that is the only pull. But half of the people play it without any friends :001_unsure:

Reply to Thread