? servers

? players online

Other languages?

• Content Count:  71

I’m not fluent in any other languages I know very basic Spanish taught throughout elementary but have been thinking of investing in Rosetta Stone for either spanish or French so I know people who know both well though I’m leaning towards Spanish since Southwest Detroit is pretty much all spanish speakers and I love the food.

• Content Count:  113

I used to be pretty fluent in American Sign Language. I taught myself one summer when I was younger because I had nothing else to do. I don't remember much now because I didn't keep up on it and it was a long time ago, but I've been thinking about relearning it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  77

Entirely with the purpose of tooting my own horn, I'd say that I'm pretty good at French! I'm currently in French II, but I've completed all of Duolingo's French lessons, and I'm trying to read French literature. It's stupidly complicated, because apparently "que" means a billion things. English is my first language, of course! I tried out Spanish freshman year, but I didn't like it too much. Right now, I'm trying to motivate myself to learn Russian, and I'm scared that if I don't start soon, it's just gonna get harder.

• Content Count:  1401

Fluent in Dutch/Flemish, was raised partially in (British) English as well because of my family so I'm pretty fluent in that as well. American English is something I'm working on because you guys are so weird with your slangs and stuff.

I "should" be fluent in French since I've learned it for half of my life and because Belgium, but I'm far from fluent. I can speak it somewhat, never had issues when talking with french or walloon (french speaking Belgian) patients so its decent.

I understand a lot of German, speaking is different though. German is somewhat close to Dutch so that's why (both Germanic languages).

Lived in Poland for a bit with 4 Spanish girls so I picked up some stuff there, forgot most of it by now though :bird:

Did a course for sign language as well, got that degree for it. Looks good on my resume but I never really used it (only did it because I was a guide in a scouts for kids with disabilities).

• Content Count:  3440

L1 = English

L2's = Portuguese - Fluent

Italian - Reasonable, I wouldn't say fluent, but I can speak ok and understand a majority of what is said to me.

Spanish - Passable - currently studying.

• Content Count:  422

L1 = English

L2's = Portuguese - Fluent

Spanish - Passable - currently studying.

^ basically that but my Spanish’s consists of what what’s my friends have taught lmao. I’m also in French 2 this year and im planning on taking Italian next year and going deep with it.

Reply to Thread