? servers

? players online

Daze is doing the 3 Peaks for Charity

• Content Count:  6741

Yo faggots, My friends and I are completing the National 3 Peaks Challenge on August 18th 2018 in aid of Charity. This involves hiking the 3 tallest peaks in the U.K. Within a 24 hour window. In memory of my friend Luke Porter, I am raising money for PAPYRUS (Prevention of young suicide). As a team we are also raising money for Dementia UK & Macmillan Cancer Support.

You can donate by text or via our Justgiving page https://www.justgiving.com/companyteams/3PeaksGang

The challenge starts in Scotland at Ben Nevis, which at, 1,344 metres, or 4,409 ft is the tallest of the three.From there the expedition will drive south into the Lake District where they climb Scafell Pike (978 m, 3,209 ft).The final of the three is the Welsh mountain, Snowdon, standing at no less than 1,085 m, 3,560 ft.

Suicide is the biggest killer of young people – male and female – under 35. In 2015, 1,659 young people took their own lives. That equates to over four per day. Every year many thousands more attempt or contemplate suicide, harm themselves or suffer alone, afraid to speak openly about how they are feeling.

PAPYRUS are the national charity for the prevention of young suicide.

They draw from the experience of many who have been touched personally by young suicide across the UK and speak on their behalf in the campaigns and endeavor to save young lives. Together they believe that with appropriate support and education, many young suicides can be prevented.

They deliver awareness and prevention training, provide confidential support and suicide intervention through HOPELineUK, campaign and influence national policy, and empower young people to lead suicide prevention activities in their own communities.

I know you guys like some visuals so here's a few photos of practise hikes:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17583[/ATTACH]

(that's not our dog - story is we parked to the left outside a lady's house and when you're out in the sticks people are quite friendly so she came out and had a chat with us and asked us to hold the dog whilst she took a photo). I'm second in on the left for any newfags..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17584[/ATTACH]

Action shot - hiking in the cotswolds (UK)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17585[/ATTACH]

Squad shot (about to drop the most fire mixtape of 2018)

I would really appreciate any donations, no matter the amount.

Thank you!

• Like 11

Hey man...seems like a good cause. When are you trying to reach the donation goal?

Yo, we're doing it August 18th - so before then!

great calf training!

• Content Count:  796

Yo faggots, My friends and I are completing the National 3 Peaks Challenge on August 18th 2018 in aid of Charity. This involves hiking the 3 tallest peaks in the U.K. Within a 24 hour window. In memory of my friend Luke Porter, I am raising money for PAPYRUS (Prevention of young suicide). As a team we are also raising money for Dementia UK & Macmillan Cancer Support.

You can donate by text or via our Justgiving page https://www.justgiving.com/companyteams/3PeaksGang

The challenge starts in Scotland at Ben Nevis, which at, 1,344 metres, or 4,409 ft is the tallest of the three.From there the expedition will drive south into the Lake District where they climb Scafell Pike (978 m, 3,209 ft).The final of the three is the Welsh mountain, Snowdon, standing at no less than 1,085 m, 3,560 ft.

Suicide is the biggest killer of young people – male and female – under 35. In 2015, 1,659 young people took their own lives. That equates to over four per day. Every year many thousands more attempt or contemplate suicide, harm themselves or suffer alone, afraid to speak openly about how they are feeling.

PAPYRUS are the national charity for the prevention of young suicide.

They draw from the experience of many who have been touched personally by young suicide across the UK and speak on their behalf in the campaigns and endeavor to save young lives. Together they believe that with appropriate support and education, many young suicides can be prevented.

They deliver awareness and prevention training, provide confidential support and suicide intervention through HOPELineUK, campaign and influence national policy, and empower young people to lead suicide prevention activities in their own communities.

I know you guys like some visuals so here's a few photos of practise hikes:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17583[/ATTACH]

(that's not our dog - story is we parked to the left outside a lady's house and when you're out in the sticks people are quite friendly so she came out and had a chat with us and asked us to hold the dog whilst she took a photo). I'm second in on the left for any newfags..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17584[/ATTACH]

Action shot - hiking in the cotswolds (UK)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17585[/ATTACH]

Squad shot (about to drop the most fire mixtape of 2018)

I would really appreciate any donations, no matter the amount.

Thank you!

Remind me about it because I’ll forget, but maybe for the month of May, June, or July we’ll donate a portion of SG’s donations towards it.

Thanks caution and dazed, I'm definitely donating then, for the friends I've lost to this, and for the others who are on the edge of doing such terrible things.

Good luck on your hike!

Hi Everyone

Thank you so much for those of you who have already donated to one of the three chosen charities.

As of today, we are 18 days out from the challenge and just short of our donation targets per charity

Over the past few months since my last message we’ve been having training sessions monthly that have covered the following:

• Shropshire Hills (Shropshire) March
  • Malvern Hills (Worcestershire) April
  • Exmoor Nation Park (North Devon) May
  • Mount Snowdon (North Wales) June
  • Brecon Beacons (South Wales) July

For those of you that have not donated yet, now is your chance to do so by clicking here and give to the charity of your choice.

Thanks again

Daze

• Like 4

Reply to Thread