? servers

? players online

Any Streamers In Here

• Content Count:  36

I could use a Sensei right about now. Need tips and suggestions. Also need to know if the Steam-Gamers has any rules or guidelines when it comes to streaming. i am as newbie as it gets when it comes to all this streaming shenanigans.

trying to get my signature to work on here.

trying to get my signature to work on here.

its working :happy:

• Like 1
Edited by idealist
fixing signiture

• Content Count:  45

I don't stream too much but if you're serious about it make a schedule. Schedules are always helpful. If streaming on steam-gamers I would say just don't be an ass. You'd be representing the community so have fun and don't break any rules :)

If you have a second monitor keep your chat open on it and interact with people. Just keep in mind no one really gets famous immediately. It takes a lot of build up and that can be discouraging.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  36

I don't stream too much but if you're serious about it make a schedule. Schedules are always helpful. If streaming on steam-gamers I would say just don't be an ass. You'd be representing the community so have fun and don't break any rules :)

If you have a second monitor keep your chat open on it and interact with people. Just keep in mind no one really gets famous immediately. It takes a lot of build up and that can be discouraging.

yeah im not worried about fame and money i work 12 hours everyday. its more of an escape from that fact. I already scheduled myself every morning at 8 and 9pm drunk ttt. and i really want to know what @Karma said that got deleted lmao

Reply to Thread