? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [April 24, 2018]

• Content Count:  1619

In sports a lot of athletes have superstitions and rituals they follow (like LeBron throwing the chalk powder in the air).

For big events, do you do anything different for luck?

On hockey game days, I wear my Red Sox hat. Just started doing that one day and kept getting wins, so it's stuck.

• Content Count:  701

I listen to music to hype myself up for whatever I need to do. It generally depends on the mood I'm trying to get myself into.

Back when I was on my handball team, I'd listen to anime comeback themes right before my match. It gets me pumped up, and the cliche of aligning the music with beating whatever obstacle stands in front of the MC has worked for me pretty well too. Weeb or not, listening to something like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rnjwd16vpPs (You say run) really gets me into doing whatever I have to do. We made semis my senior year on a hinge 2-2 decider match where I won 21-18 cause this basically LMAO.

• Content Count:  246

Before a Marathon or a half, I always listen to the same 2 album and it really helps me to relax. I got 3 first place (for my age) on half-marathon and 1 first place in a marathon so i think it working.

• Content Count:  42

not sports related but ritual related, when I used to smoke it would be to flip one cigarette in the pack upside down before smoking any. tons of poeple do that tho

Reply to Thread