? servers

? players online

My unpopular opinion

• Content Count:  796

This is just an unpopular opinion, by a 13 year old retard, so take everything I say with a grain of salt.

I'm not sad X died.

He had a couple good songs, and I loved the 2 song of him which I listened to alot.

The real thing he did was revolutionize soundcloud as a platform for uprising music authors.

But I am not sad over his passing, because he was not a good person, he had good impacts, but these were heavily overshadowed by the horrendous things he did.

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/a-timeline-of-rapper-xxxtentacions-abuse-allegations-10424586

A good link detailing the terrible things he did, he supposedly punched a pregnant girl, lied to a jury, and threatened them to stay out of jail.

I have thousands times more respect for Chris Brown who admitted to the things he did and served his time(minimal at that).

Sorry to dump this all here, but being in an age group where the majority of people loved him, and where some of the people I considered homies are crying over his death, I cannot share this to my in real life friends, so I decided to share this here.

Edited by Nate S

• Content Count:  796

thats not an unpopular opinion at all you goofball.

You can like someone's music without agreeing with everything they've ever done.

I should have clarified more that by unpopular I meant unpopular in my world, like my friends and grade and people that surround me.

Reply to Thread