? servers

? players online

Did anyone get their driving permit recently?

• Content Count:  115

im getting my full licence soon, but i don't really think its the best idea since 2/3 cars ive driven either:

- got into a massive fender-bender

- hit a stop sign (irony at its finest)

- or put a hole in the garage, not like a giant hole, but theres a ton of knicks on the sides of the garage we have here

but i know im gonna need it soon for work outside of town and classes so im on the fence about it all :thisisfine:

• Content Count:  77

I like driving, but I don't get a chance to that much. Sometimes I'll pick up lunch for me and my sister, and I always take the long route back. The fam is going to the beach July 4, so I'm hoping to get some driving in then. During our drive times (must drive 3 2-hour sessions with instructor), I didn't stop at a redlight, because I was going to turn.

Worst part about driving is keeping the speed limit and resisting pressure behind you. Super risky when one stopping violation means a suspension of your provisional license.

• Content Count:  1070

I like driving, but I don't get a chance to that much. Sometimes I'll pick up lunch for me and my sister, and I always take the long route back. The fam is going to the beach July 4, so I'm hoping to get some driving in then. During our drive times (must drive 3 2-hour sessions with instructor), I didn't stop at a redlight, because I was going to turn.

Worst part about driving is keeping the speed limit and resisting pressure behind you. Super risky when one stopping violation means a suspension of your provisional license.

Don't make other drivers pressure you, just drive the speed limit and keep on the right lane, only use the left lane when you are going to make a left turn soon and passing other vehicles. if there is cruise control in the car just turn it on and cruise.

Reply to Thread