? servers

? players online

What is your favorite color.

• Content Count:  1384

I like green. Green is nice. Rice is also nice. I really enjoy a nice bowl of chicken friend rice, especially if it's very spicy. The subtle nuances of the chili peppers mixed with the texture of the rice is a very great taste experience.

Does anyone else enjoy the smell of rain of a rainy day? I love rainy days. They are glorious, glorious indeed.

What is everyone's favorite brand of toothpaste? My favorite has to be Crest. I dunno, I just think it's the best for the health of my teeth. Almost 21 years cavity free! Yipeeee!

Another question I must ask is about hot sauce. What is everyone's favorite hot sauce? Mine happens to be Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce. It has a delcious flavor and it's also quite spicy. It's not like other very hot sauces where you are overwhelmed by the heat and don't get any of the flavor, this one is very tastetacular.

• Content Count:  129

I like green. Green is nice. Rice is also nice. I really enjoy a nice bowl of chicken friend rice, especially if it's very spicy. The subtle nuances of the chili peppers mixed with the texture of the rice is a very great taste experience.

Does anyone else enjoy the smell of rain of a rainy day? I love rainy days. They are glorious, glorious indeed.

What is everyone's favorite brand of toothpaste? My favorite has to be Crest. I dunno, I just think it's the best for the health of my teeth. Almost 21 years cavity free! Yipeeee!

Another question I must ask is about hot sauce. What is everyone's favorite hot sauce? Mine happens to be Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce. It has a delcious flavor and it's also quite spicy. It's not like other very hot sauces where you are overwhelmed by the heat and don't get any of the flavor, this one is very tastetacular.

GRAY :)

I love the smell of a moist grass. Glorious indeed.

Aquafresh for kids. You know, the tube with space ships and planets/asteroids on it? Its VERY BLUE and tastes like jizz.

I LIKE FRANKS RED HOT SAUCE, FOR LIFES SIMPLE PLEASURES! -.- You stay away from my sauce.

Reply to Thread